Do you want to expand your knowledge and attain the NAR designation of GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute)?
The Alaska Association of REALTORS®, in partnership with the Anchorage Board of REALTORS® and the Valley Board of REALTORS® is offering the GRI 100 course over a 4-day period of March 6th through March 9th, 2018.
March 6th and & 7th will be held in the Valley Board of REALTORS® office located at 741 E Susitna Avenue.
March 8th and 9th will be held at the BP Energy Center located at 900 E Benson Boulevard, behind the BP building.
The total cost is $250. Click here for the registration form.
Who is it for?
Earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth market knowledge, increased proficiency in a broad array of subjects to enhance professionalism and business success.
What You Gain
- Higher earnings: the median income of GRI designees in 2012 was $61,000, compared to the median income of non-designees of $33,500
- Be better able to serve and protect your increasingly sophisticated clients though an understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures
- Use of GRI logos
- Marketing materials
- Customizable flyer
- Banner ad
- GRI referral form
- Network with other GRI designees
How to Earn It
- The education requirements to receive the GRI designation is to complete GRI 100, GRI 200 and GRI 300. They do not have to be completed in order. The cost is $250 per module and each module is four days of classes.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- GRI does not require annual renewal as long as you remain an active member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®.